Skip To Main Content

Transcript Request

Current students:

Click HERE to request your transcript.  Official transcripts can be sent to schools of your choice.  Unofficial transcripts can also be requested here. 



Please contact Ms. Sterba in the Student Services office at or 608-582-2291 ext. 1058 to request your transcript and/or other educational background information.