Mental Health Resources
School-Based Mental Health Support
Contact: Peace of Mind Counseling
If your student needs counseling services, we partner with Peace of Mind Counseling who provides School Based Mental Health Services in our building.
Peace of Mind Counseling LLC is certified by the State of Wisconsin to provide Outpatient services in several local school districts. State certification permits us to conduct counseling sessions on site at a youth's school.
Financial obligations must be met by the youth's parents' insurance or Medical Assistance, not by the school district. Permission is granted on an individual basis.
- Call 911 for Immediate Emergency
- 211: Call, Text, or Chat for help 24/7
- The National Suicide Hotline
- 1-800-273 TALK (8255)
- Text NAMI to 741-741 to be connected to a free, trained crisis counselor on the Crisis Text Line.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- Veterans Crisis Line:
- call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) and press 1
- text 838255
- Crisis Text Line:
- text the word 'Home' to 741-741
- Text “NAMI” to 741-741 to be connected to a free
- The Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ Youth:
- call 1-866-488-7386
- The Trans Lifeline:
- call 1-877-565-8860